Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My Journey So Far

Well this is a post about myself, and as stated about the journey so far. I was born having a weight of about 2.5 pounds...yes thats true :D

Academically, my life has taken me to :
Bahria college karsaz : Kindergarden till grade 5
Army Public School O'levels : Grade 6 till O' levels i.e. grade 11
The Lyceum : A ' Levels
Institute of Business Administration : BBA ongoing

Throughout my life i have always been fascinated by sports, sports stars and many of these have been my role models. Till today, I have played Cricket, Basketball, Football, Hockey, Table tennis, Volleyball, Badminton, Rugby, Atletics and even Gymnastics.

I have always played for my academic institutions and have played various sports. I have played for My Houses in institutions, was the captain os school Fooball team in APS, member of school and house cricket & Hockey team.
In lyceum i was in school & House team for both Cricket and football. Currently im an active member of the IBA football team named IBA UTD.

Other than sports, TV and movies takes a lot of my time. I am also into gaming and my preferances are sports, action, and straegy games. It has not been a long time, that i have also incorporated music and piano into my already busy schedule :D

In Pakistan i have visited Lahore, Pindi, Faisalabd, Gujranwala, Islamabad, Muree and the northern areas. The only foreign place have been to is Dubai and that was a family tour during the festival.

My favourite music is softrock, rock, alternative/pop rock, and blues. I love to hear to Muse, Coldplay, Poets of the fall, Brayan adams, greenday, U2 and the list goes on.

The only books i have read are:
Harry potter, The kite runner, Beckham's & Gerrard's Biographies and a few more.

I am a die hard follower of Manchester United Football club and this is the sport that i love to play and watch. I try to collect jerseys and anything related to the sport, clubs and masters of the game. I have also played in some clubs, an academy and just normal street football.

So, i guess this is it...
U let me know if u know more =)
cheers

1 comment:

  1. You have not written many things. Let me complete the picture a little. You are a very friendly person. Rather very very very very friendly person. Anyone who meets you, admires you. He cannot do it otherwise. I was the luckiest person in the earth when in the 1st semester of IBA, our teachers of Information Management forcibly put us in the same group. From that day till now, I have had so many great memories of the moments passed with you. May God Bless You. :)

    ReplyDelete